- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
STRØM Bikes collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- We will retain your shopping history and use details of the products you have previously purchased to make suggestions to you for other products which we believe you will also be interested in.
- We will retain and evaluate information on your recent visits to our website and how you move around different sections of our website for analytics purposes to understand how people use our website so that we can make it more intuitive.
- We will keep a record of the articles on our website that you have clicked on and use that information to target advertising on this website to you that is relevant to your interests, which we have identified based on articles you have read.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide STRØM Bikes with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards, subscriptions or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
STRØM Bikes collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account. We register and pass on the personal details which are necessary to deliver the goods to you.
- Email you with news and special offers on other products and services we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive emails, you may always opt out at a later date.
- Marketing with special deals that we think you might be interested in based on your navigation on our website. You have the right at any time to stop STRØM Bikes from contacting you for marketing purposes.
How do we store your data?
STRØM Bikes securely stores your data with a number of companies who store and process data. These companies process the data exclusively on our behalf, and must not use them for their own purposes. We work only with processors of data in the EU or in countries where your data will be given adequate protection.
STRØM Bikes will keep your cookie and search data for a 5 years period, and only keep order history longer for future service and warranty management. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your browser data.
What are your data protection rights?
STRØM Bike Aps would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request the company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
You are entitled to request us to erase any personal data we hold about you under EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We will do our best to respond promptly and in any event within one month of the following:
- Our receipt of your written request; or
- Our receipt of any further information we may ask you to provide to enable us to comply with your request, whichever happens to be later.
If you want to make any changes to our use or processing of your personal data, please follow the guidelines using this form https://gdpr.eu/right-to-erasure-request-form/ and contact us at email@example.com.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – STRØM Bikes uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – STRØM Bikes uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. STRØM Bikes sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org